Air travel is that the most luxurious kind of traveling that almost all individuals love. To own a convenient journey it’s necessary …
Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Italy is always a great choice for a vacation destination. I highly recommend travelling to any part of Italy, you will not be disappointed. Italy has such a vast range of sceneries and weather.
Latest Travel News
- The woman bringing a Caribbean twist to French Champagne March 4, 2021A region in the north of France roughly twice the size of San Francisco is the birthplace of a revered sparkling wine synonymous with wealth, luxury and exclusivity.
- World's first space hotel scheduled to open in 2027 March 4, 2021Voyager Station is a cruise ship-style hotel built from modules connected into a ring that will rotate to create artificial gravity in orbit.
- The flight attendant who fell in love on an airplane March 3, 2021In September 1970 Jocelyne Nowaski was working as chief flight attendant on a Pan American World Airways flight from Paris to New York when her life changed forever.
- The 20 best soups around the world March 3, 2021If a bowl of soup strikes you as the ultimate in comfort, you've got plenty of company. So here are 20 of the world's best soups -- from Mexico to Japan -- to fill stomach and soul.
- This is when you can go on vacation again March 2, 2021Vaccination roll-outs are underway around the world, but when it comes to the recovery of leisure travel, how long will it be before travel gets back to normal?
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.