Air travel is that the most luxurious kind of traveling that almost all individuals love. To own a convenient journey it’s necessary …
Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Italy is always a great choice for a vacation destination. I highly recommend travelling to any part of Italy, you will not be disappointed. Italy has such a vast range of sceneries and weather.
Latest Travel News
- Travel psychology: Why do we visit the same places over and over again? May 8, 2021My travel bucket list before the pandemic: hike to Everest Base Camp, cruise to Antarctica, try to visit every prefecture in Japan.
- Now open: From the Bahamas to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and more May 8, 2021The European Union and UK work out plans for summer vacations, Broadway theatre tickets go on sale for the fall, and Germany cancels Oktoberfest for the second time. Here's what happened in travel news this week.
- The truth about cruise ships in Venice May 8, 2021Banned from the lagoon one minute, back the next. Destroying the city or providing jobs? Cruise ships in Venice are a huge point of controversy in the city -- here's why.
- England 'green list' of approved travel destinations revealed May 7, 2021Travelers from the UK have been given the go ahead to visit Portugal, Gibraltar and Israel from May 17 when months of restrictions making it illegal to travel abroad for a vacation will come to an end.
- Major cruise ship company may avoid Florida if state doesn't permit Covid-19 vaccination checks, CEO says May 7, 2021Florida's new law prohibiting businesses from asking whether employees or customers have been vaccinated against Covid-19 may take a toll on its cruise business.
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.