Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Latest Travel News
- Accents gone wrong and all to do with the letter 'R' November 23, 2020How does an Irishman screw up an Irish accent, like in the movie "Wild Mountain Thyme"? Dialect coach Jack Wallace says it's easier than you might think.
- Millions travel for Thanksgiving despite Covid-19 surge November 23, 2020Travelers are packing airports despite warnings from the CDC urging Americans to stay home this year. CNN's Adrienne Broaddus reports.
- EVA Air launches speed dating 'flight to nowhere' November 18, 2020It might be less spiritual than the Buddhist mantra-chanting flight in Thailand, but EVA Air's latest "flight to nowhere" idea could be just as magical -- by helping people find love in the sky.
- World's most expensive cities to live in during Covid November 18, 2020It's the ultimate dream for many -- move to a big city and make a glam new life.
- Due to Covid-19, Mardi Gras parades are canceled in New Orleans next year November 18, 2020Mardi Gras parades will not be permitted next year at New Orleans' annual festival, but city officials are saying the holiday is definitely not canceled.
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.