Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Latest Travel News
- Young boy who won't wear mask removed from flight August 13, 2020Southwest Airlines removed a three-year-old and his family from a flight after the boy wouldn't keep his mask on.
- Sharks don't film themselves. Meet the man who does August 13, 2020"Shark Week's" Joe Romeiro captures heart-racing photos and videos. He shares the stories behind some of his unforgettable images.
- World's last Blockbuster on Airbnb August 11, 2020The world's last Blockbuster video store in Bend, Oregon, is available to rent for a once-in-a-lifetime, 90s themed sleepover
- Microsoft Flight Simulator's 2020 reboot may be the safest way to fly this year August 6, 2020Avgeek desktop gamers and wannabe airline captains can finally get the high-altitude fix they've been craving.
- When movies need an alien planet, they shoot here August 5, 2020Ancient tales of trolls and magic live on in Iceland, an island nation of volcanoes, lava fields, glaciers and ice caves.
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.