Air travel is that the most luxurious kind of traveling that almost all individuals love. To own a convenient journey it’s necessary …
Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Italy is always a great choice for a vacation destination. I highly recommend travelling to any part of Italy, you will not be disappointed. Italy has such a vast range of sceneries and weather.
Latest Travel News
- Celebrating the tastes of Chinese American bakeries October 20, 2021In an age when Chinese food is no longer foreign to international audiences, with diners willing to embrace its many regional cuisines, there's one culinary area that has yet to receive much attention globally -- baking.
- This railway will soon link China to Laos October 19, 2021Part of China's "Belt and Road Initiative," the 621-mile railway connecting Kunming to Vientiane is expected to be fully operational by the end of 2021.
- Saudi Arabia to launch enormous oil themed 'extreme park' October 19, 2021Saudi Arabia may be trying to reduce its dependency on oil, but that hasn't stopped the Arabic kingdom from using its petroleum industry as inspiration for a brand new tourist attraction.
- Singapore Airlines to fly A380 on 60-minute flight October 19, 2021The Airbus A380 is designed for long-haul flying, thanks to its hefty size and famously quiet inflight experience.
- Airbus A380: Where to fly in a superjumbo as aviation returns October 19, 2021The Covid-19 pandemic threatened to render the A380 obsolete. But as international travel resumes, airlines including Singapore Airlines and British Airways are getting their superjumbos back into the sky.
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.