Air travel is that the most luxurious kind of traveling that almost all individuals love. To own a convenient journey it’s necessary …
Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Italy is always a great choice for a vacation destination. I highly recommend travelling to any part of Italy, you will not be disappointed. Italy has such a vast range of sceneries and weather.
Latest Travel News
- What's a dim sim? How an oversized dumpling became an Australian food icon August 3, 2021Every Friday, Ross Harrington, a car dealership service manager in Melbourne, heads to a local lunch shop to pick up a couple of deep-fried dim sims, kicking off his weekend dim sim routine.
- A stranded orca was freed from a rocky coastline in Alaska after being stuck for hours August 3, 2021An orca that became stranded on a rocky beach in Prince of Wales Island, Alaska, Thursday morning was freed with the help of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and sailors who happened to be nearby.
- 'My pants didn't fit': Travelers check in at fitness resorts to drop pandemic pounds August 2, 2021If the "baking elf" hadn't spent the pandemic whipping up sweet confections, Frances Hohl might not have gained 25 pounds.
- Qantas auctions off two A380 lie-flat airplane seats August 2, 2021If you were a pre-pandemic frequent traveler who's spent the last 18 months daydreaming about settling into a comfy seat on a long-haul flight, Aussie airline Qantas has you covered.
- Dubrovnik's post-pandemic awakening August 2, 2021Rediscovering the charm of this medieval Croatian city.
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.