Visit the beatiful town of Santa Cruz, Madiera We had a 11.5 hour layover in the Madeira Airport and decided to get …
Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Little Venice, is a beautiful canal that can be found just to the north of Paddington. Little Venice is positioned where the …
We attended the Queen’s Jubilee air show at Parliament Square Garden, right next to Big Ben. The view of the Jubilee flyover …
Latest Travel News
- Best Chinese food: 32 dishes every traveler should try September 7, 2023With one of the world's most diverse food scenes, China makes it nearly impossible to put together one single list that truly encompasses the "best" Chinese dishes.
- 20 best German foods August 19, 2023German food is rich, hearty and diverse. It's comfort eating with high-quality, often locally sourced ingredients.
- All the restaurants Stanley Tucci visited in season two of 'Searching for Italy' October 31, 2022After watching the wanderlust-inducing "Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy," you'll undoubtedly be hungry.
- This man built a plane for his family in his garden October 22, 2022It wasn't until he moved near to an airfield in the UK over a decade ago that mechanical engineer Ashok Aliseril Thamarakshan began to seriously consider learning to fly a plane.
- Ritz-Carlton's $6,400-a-week luxury superyacht cruise has finally set sail October 21, 2022Ritz-Carlton's highly-anticipated superyacht cruise has finally made its debut, three and a half years after its maiden voyage was originally scheduled to begin.
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.