Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Latest Travel News
- Norway pioneered electric ferries. Now it's making them self-drivingNorwegian startup Zeabuz has created a zero-emissions, self-driving electric ferry. As more cities look to boats for clean and cheap transport, autonomous ferries could revolutionize urban waterways.
- Traveling to the Maldives during Covid-19If you're planning a trip to the Maldives here's what you'll need to know and expect if you want to visit during the global coronavirus pandemic.
- Traveling to Dubai during Covid-19If you're planning a trip to Dubai, here's what you'll need to know and expect if you want to visit during the global coronavirus pandemic.
- Traveling to Italy during Covid-19If you're planning a trip to Italy, here's what you'll need to know and expect if you want to visit during the global coronavirus pandemic.
- America's longest domestic flight is backHawaiian Airlines is resuming its 5,095-mile service between Boston and Honolulu. At 11.5 hours, it's the longest domestic flight in the United States
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.