Air travel is that the most luxurious kind of traveling that almost all individuals love. To own a convenient journey it’s necessary …
Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Italy is always a great choice for a vacation destination. I highly recommend travelling to any part of Italy, you will not be disappointed. Italy has such a vast range of sceneries and weather.
Latest Travel News
- Concorde successor AS2 takes leap forward January 25, 2021Florida-based company Aerion breaks ground on a new production HQ for its 1,000mph AS2 private jet
- What it's like to be a lighthouse keeper January 25, 2021Running a lighthouse off the sometimes stormy Pacific coast of Canada is an unusual and isolated job -- even more so in the middle of a pandemic. Lightkeeper Caroline Woodward reveals why she left behind a life in publishing to keep the seas safe.
- What 'vaccine passports' mean for your summer vacation January 23, 2021As tourism-dependent countries call for Covid inoculation certificates to help open up borders, concerns are raised over whether vaccination passports could be divisive, dangerours or just plain wrong.
- The secret town where Soviets hid their nukes January 23, 2021Surrounded by beautiful forests and lakes, the Polish destination of Borne Sulinowo is a popular spot for outdoor getaways, but it also harbors dark secrets that prompted the Soviets to wipe it from their maps.
- The place that helped inspire American democracy January 22, 2021In the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York, you'll find a rich heritage of democracy and women's rights alongside iconic eateries and artistic havens.
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.