Air travel is that the most luxurious kind of traveling that almost all individuals love. To own a convenient journey it’s necessary …
Hi, we are Mary and Jim, Welcome to Restless Nomads' Travel Blog
About the travel
We both grew up in the USA and travelled all around locally but we found ourselves coming over the pond more and more for travel in Europe. With overseas travelling getting expensive, moved to London seven and a half years ago where we now spend most of our time travelling throughout Europe.
There are still a lot of countries to visit in Europe before we make our way over to Asia for our next adventure. We started this blog so we can start sharing our wonderful experiences and some of the things we learned along the way.
Our recent trip to Malta and Bologna
Take a peek inside our Photo Gallery
Recent Blog Posts
Subscribe to Our Travel Blog
Subscribe now to Mary and Jim’s Restless Nomads’ travel blog. Join our community of subscribers to stay up to date with the latest Travel Advice, Planning Tips and research, right in your inbox.
Click on the “Subscribe Today” button below.
Most Recent Travel Advice
Italy is always a great choice for a vacation destination. I highly recommend travelling to any part of Italy, you will not be disappointed. Italy has such a vast range of sceneries and weather.
Latest Travel News
- Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia has reopened to tourism May 7, 2021The beautiful islands of French Polynesia have officially reopened their borders to tourists.
- Major cruise ship company may avoid Florida if state doesn't permit Covid-19 vaccination checks, CEO says May 7, 2021Florida's new law prohibiting businesses from asking whether employees or customers have been vaccinated against Covid-19 may take a toll on its cruise business.
- 'A comeback for travel': Summer vacations expected to boom May 7, 2021US travel experts think that the summer of 2021 could be close to travel levels before the pandemic. CNN's Pete Muntean reports.
- Rome debuts hot pizza vending machine May 7, 2021Raffaele Esposito, the 19th century Neapolitan credited with inventing Italy's most famous type of pizza, may be turning in his grave: Rome has a new vending machine which slides out freshly cooked pizzas in just three minutes.
- I got a hideous tattoo while on holiday. 20 years later, I've covered it up May 7, 2021Ah, tattoos.
Find something interesting?
Follow our Resless Nomads’ social media today.